Mobile phone evolution
But what about the future?
The developments that are in the pipeline or already on the more expensive handsets begs the question, is the mobile phone about to become extinct?
The answer is yes!!!
An evolution has taken place and we are now seeing the birth of communication & entertainment devices that have phone capabilities, rather than the other way around.
Your communication device will be your mobile TV, Video, Camera, Camcorder, Internet, emailer, Route Finder, Games console, Radio, Address book, Record collection... The list is endless and that is only on current technology.
Carl Harper is the author and freelance writer of a number of articles and tips on Mobile Phones. He is also the webmaster of the Mobile Phone Portal c4rlh.com
- Cell phones safety - Aug 04, 2005
- Prepaid cellular phones - Aug 04, 2005
- Mobile content: An expression of individuality - Aug 01, 2005
- SMS warehouse launch Positive V2 free pc to mobile software - Aug 01, 2005
- Enterprise mobility - It’s more than connecting on the go - Jul 29, 2005
Post a comment
Note: Comments will only be posted upon our editor's approval
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)